Site: “Multi-Profile Hospital for Active Treatment Razlog
Project: “Multi-Profile Hospital for Active Treatment Razlog, repair, restoration, renovation and equipping of buildings in UPI II, section 24, PI 61813.753.190 according to the plan of Razlog, municipality of Razlog in order to enhance the diagnostic and treatment capacity for further treatment and continuous treatment with sub-project: “Hospital” and “Hemodialysis section”.
Multi-profile Hospital for Active Treatment Razlog consists of several buildings:
A: main building – a five-storey building with basement
B: a two-storey extension building – polyclinic
C: a one-storey extension building – steam-shop
D: a two-storey independent building – administration
E: a one-storey independent building – Hemodialysis ward.
The carried out repairs are as follows:
- replacement of floor putties and floorings
- suspended ceilings
- working wall surfaces
- replacement of interior and exterior joinery
- replacement of plumbing, electricity and ventilation systems
- separation of dressing rooms with WC, shower and filter
- constructive reinforcement plate
- replacement of the roof covering Energy efficiency measures in buildings – replacement of windows and supply and installation of integrated thermal insulation system.
In relation to improving access for people with disabilities to the building of the hospital have been replaced elevators - passenger and sanitary, built a ramp to a hemodialysis building.